Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday, Tasty Monday

Mondays are our day off and today we had a very slow start to the day. We got up around 11 this morning and finished watching The Bourne Identity while eating breakfast (vanilla soy milk and cereal- Nature's Path Organic Smart Bran to be exact- David calls it rabbit pelletts, but he likes it!). We had started The Bourne Identity last night and then pooped out around the middle and decided to go to bed. Then I organized my jewelry box- it was very exciting. I like to clean and organize things to relax. Seriously. David did some internet surfing and took both of our cars to be washed. Isn't he a sweetie? (yes) We finally got out of the house around 3:30. Yes, I was in my pjs until 3pm.

We decided to go to Santa Rosa for the evening and went to East West Cafe for dinner (http://www.eastwestcafesantarosa.com/). It was delicious AND nutritious. You know how sometimes you go out to dinner and just feel like a big blob of food when you leave? We felt great after eating because it was tasty, healthy food. Pretty exciting. I got the Chicken Teriyaki and David got the Sea Kabob. We recommend both. The hummus is good too. It came with David's dinner. We love hummus. After dinner we went to the Verizon store to look at phones and accessories. I ordered the new LG Chocolate Black Cherry phone yesterday (http://estore.vzwshop.com/chocolate/) and picked out a Bluetooth earpiece at the store. No, I am not one of those people who always has the new phone or iPod. I happened to check my Verizon account yesterday and saw that I was eligible for a new phone with the New Every Two deal! I had no idea it was time for a new phone already. So I got a new phone free. I'm pretty excited. The most exciting thing about the phone is that it is the same color as my bridesmaid dresses were. : )

Gosh. If only those phones were out when we got married. They would have made great gifts for the bridesmaids...

For dessert we went to Yogurt Farms which is always a treat. I love frozen yogurt, probably more than ice cream, even though I am lactose intollerant and my body doesn't like frozen yogurt- my tastebuds do. Their peanut butter frozen yogurt is the best. I always try the other flavors when we get there and then just end up getting peanut butter. David is more adventurous than I.

We're back at home now and will be heading to bed soon. It was a nice, relaxing, delicious day after a lot of busy days. It's always nice to actually feel rested and relaxed before starting another work week. Back to the grind tomorrow... Goodnight!

No comments: