The youth group is having a Harvest Party on Wednesday. David and I came up with the clever theme of "Alliterations". We've been brainstorming alliteration costumes and snacks for a few weeks now and I had decided that I was going to be cotton candy. I was planning on either sticking a bunch of pillow stuffing to my clothing and painting it pink or maybe sticking pink cotton balls on my clothes... you get the idea. I thought this was a great idea until I watched this video:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/10/26/pkg.halloween.fire.wbay
For those of you who are too lazy or busy to watch it, here's the gist: a college guy dressed up as a sheep for a Halloween party. He made his costume out of cotton balls. Someone caught his costume on fire and he now has burn scars over 40% of his body. No thank you. I wonder if I would make a convincing Mr. Magoo...
Friday, October 26, 2007
Cotton Candy Has Never Sounded So Dangerous
Topics:
Halloween,
Harvest,
Youth Group
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment