Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Last Day of 23

Tomorrow is my birthday. I am turning the big 3-0. Okay, now raise your hand if your thoughts sounded like this. "Wow. She's 30 already? I thought she was younger but I guess I can see it." All of you hand-raisers, leave this blog and never come back. Actually, I'm hoping that no one thought that. No, I am not turning 30 quite yet. I will be the ripe old age of 24. I am going to party it up tonight- my last night as a 23-year old. David and I will probably watch an episode or two of The Office, drink so much water that we get water bellies and go to bed before midnight. That's how we do. I am not posting to get any "Happy birthday!" responses from you people, but I just wanted to show you what is in our fridge right now. Tomorrow David and I are going to San Francisco to have a picnic lunch, then SHOP, and have SUSHI for dinner. David did picnic shopping today- and look what he got for us to enjoy:



Psych! Yeah, that's a little birthday joke for you. Or maybe it's a birthday joke for me... Either way- I am not allowed to go in the "No Heidi Zone" where I assume the picnic foods reside. I have a cute husband. Well, time to party. Happy last day of 23 to me!

P.S. David is SO a cat person

2 comments:

familyof5 said...

Thanks Dave for taking such good care of my cousin. She is pretty special.

Tara said...

Hope you had a great birthday Heidi! Happy belated!!