
I don't usually let our window shades up in the living room because the windows face the busy main street in Petaluma. People are constantly walking and driving by and can see me sitting in the living room. I had the shades up one evening and was standing in the living room and a man started walking by, then saw me and doubled back to walk by the other way and look at me again. So I don't like having the shades open. Anyway, Yogi has been pretty sick with a cold this past week so I thought he would enjoy looking out the window. I was right. He looked so cute sitting on the windowsill, that I had to take some pictures. 
And then when Yogi was done watching all the cars drive by, he stretched out in the sun. 
Monday, October 01, 2007
View from the Window
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment