Lately I have been very into blog-hopping, namely, blogs having to do with decorating the home. I started out at Sarah's blog where I was led to start reading Domino and within Domino, I found Scrappy Girl, and well, from there- I have just been all over the place. The blogosphere is a never-ending maze, but I like it. Here are a few faves from my wanderings.
Via Scrappy Girl> Staples Cabinet Makers
How much do I want each and every piece on this site? So much.
Via Another Shade Of Grey> Handgrown Pottery > Beautiful Fun
Two wonderful words. I'm glad someone realized how nice they sound together.
Via decor8> Stray Dog> Artichoke Lamp
I'll take it in Vienna Green. Thanks.Via Desire to Inspire> sfgirlbybay> Both share inspiring home photos without my having to crack a single Better Homes & Gardens mag!
(left) I'm not a huge fan of the orange/pink combo. A little too bright for my muted seafoam, coral, and powder pink taste, but I love the door and the idea to paint it coordinating colors. (right) I have been pulling pages from design mags that inspire me and I keep ending up with crazy frame wall collage pages. I can't help it. I want pictures everywhere!
2 comments:
I'm enjoying your blog so much! As you know, I'm a huge DOMINO fan. I stumbled upon their first issue 3 years ago during a layer coming home from our honeymooon and have been a reader ever since! I bet you will find lots of ideas and inspiration from these sites, it's fun! By the way, what a beautiful view you have at home! I'm reminded how great the Lord is for creation.
We like to call it blog-stalking...I guess it pertains to people, but it can also be things! Love the beautiful fun platter! You should do the tree thing too. I have seen it done in a friends bedroom, and it looks really cool!
Post a Comment