I want to stop being a packrat. I have been realizing lately that life is so much simpler with less things. My mom and I went through our houses and storage spaces over the last couple of weeks and put all of our junk out at a garage sale. We met a bunch of neighbors, got some sun, made a little money and now only have 3/4 of the stuff we put out at the sale. It just goes to show how much we started with. And now the Salvation Army gets the rest. Can you believe we had all this stuff stored away?

A fraction of the treasures.

And I had these beautiful dolls stored away... for years. These are 3 of the many that were sold and are being donated. But I have to confess- I don't even remember having the doll on the right and after I saw her, I decided to keep her. That is how I end up with so much junk.
3 comments:
Did we really only get rid of 3/4 of the stuff? I am just waiting for my parents to figure out that they have boxes full of my soccer trophies and random childhood clutter. If they ever do find it, can we just have a garage bonfire instead?
Wow, it looks like you had your work cut out for you....those teapots are awesome, wish I were there to take your "clutter" :)
I had hoped that someone would find them and love them and claim them as treasure, but noone did.
Post a Comment