Yes, it is 12:54am. Yes, I am posting now. And yes, I am crazy- but that's beside the point. I'm hanging out with my hubby at our church building as he is studying for tomorrow morning service... or this morning's service, I guess. So I am surfing the net (do people still say that?) and getting lost in the blogosphere.

Tonight (last night) David and I went to see Shane and Shane in concert at the church of my youth as David likes to call it. I was turned onto Shane and Shane while in college by my Bible Study leader's family who were from Texas, as are Shane and Shane. I only have one Shane and Shane album, but I love their voices and harmonies. I never would have said, "Hey- I want to go see Shane and Shane in concert," but my parents bought David and I tickets and thus, we went to the show. We were both glad we did. It is rare when an artist sounds as good as their recorded product, or even better. Shane and Shane is one of those rarities. I wanted to take home a mini, pocket-sized version of them to set up in my living room or hook up to my iPod speaker so I can listen to them live whenever I want. Yes, they were that good. Take home in a mini-size good. They both have amazing and powerful voices. And they were funny. A nice little bonus was that they played a Christmas song from their Christmas album that comes out on the 14th and it was fantastic. I am looking forward to enjoying that album starting the day after Thanksgiving. So if were wondering about Shane and Shane, they are inshanely good (credit goes to hubby for that one).
Their drummer who they didn't introduce until the middle of the set was good too. I can't remember his name. I just remember it wasn't Shane.
No comments:
Post a Comment