Thanks! Yeah- I was a little shaky at first but it all came back to me after being on the skates for a while. Of course, I still had a hard time stopping, but I never really learned how to use the back brake. It's handy to have someone along that you can run into to stop who won't topple over.
DREAMING: about living in our own house DRINKING: water ENJOYING: having an a/c FAVE SITE FOR NOW: etsy.com FAVE STORE FOR NOW: Madewell FEELING: tiiiired FREQUENTING: the guest room LISTENING TO: our air purifier
LOVING: my hubby! he's amazing NEXT TRIP: a SoCal visit with ma to see the sister
NEXT WEDDING: Julia and Dave
PLANNING: on cleaning this room
PRAISE: God provides PRAYER: guidance for David and I
READING: the Bible and design blogs RESEARCHING: nutrition SNACKING ON: dried pineapples and brown rice cakes
THINKING ABOUT: the present and the future VISITING: Dr. Su and Dr. Cindy
WATCHING: Steel Magnolias- I'll probably regret it... it always makes me cry
2 comments:
So cool! I haven't been skating in forever, is it like riding a bike, once you learn, you always know? You guys look great!
Thanks! Yeah- I was a little shaky at first but it all came back to me after being on the skates for a while. Of course, I still had a hard time stopping, but I never really learned how to use the back brake. It's handy to have someone along that you can run into to stop who won't topple over.
Post a Comment