I miss the youth from Petaluma. I started working with the Jr. Highers there alongside my hubby in 2005 (when we were dating) and I can't believe how old everyone is getting. We'll visit a Petaluma youth event with our Healdsburg youth group from time to time and the girls are so tall and beautiful and the guys are so big and mature... ha ha... not so much. Luckily we still live close enough that we can visit and hang out with some of the kids every once and a while. One of the darling girls who I have seen grow up- and I mean grow up, she's almost as tall as me now- is my friend Michelle. I remember the first time she came to youth group as a tiny, shy 7th grader. Now she's a beautiful, bubbly young woman. We had the chance to hang out yesterday and I had a great time catching up and being silly (of course) with her. Time is sure flying by.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Michelle!
Cool hats, cool earings, too...it's cool to see how the Lord grows us :)
Post a Comment