DREAMING: about living in our own house DRINKING: water ENJOYING: having an a/c FAVE SITE FOR NOW: etsy.com FAVE STORE FOR NOW: Madewell FEELING: tiiiired FREQUENTING: the guest room LISTENING TO: our air purifier
LOVING: my hubby! he's amazing NEXT TRIP: a SoCal visit with ma to see the sister
NEXT WEDDING: Julia and Dave
PLANNING: on cleaning this room
PRAISE: God provides PRAYER: guidance for David and I
READING: the Bible and design blogs RESEARCHING: nutrition SNACKING ON: dried pineapples and brown rice cakes
THINKING ABOUT: the present and the future VISITING: Dr. Su and Dr. Cindy
WATCHING: Steel Magnolias- I'll probably regret it... it always makes me cry
3 comments:
phew
Uhm, am I the only one that ever looks at this blog and wonders if the authors are dead.....
Seriously...are you quitting on this one and just keeping the other one?
Congrats on 3rd trimester though!
I miss your blogs!
Post a Comment