Sunday, April 29, 2007

Oh I feel like dancing...

Yesterday we went to San Francisco and Corte Madera. I got shoes and a tie. Heidi got 3 tops. We both got free gelato from her friend Hillary. We skipped the Butter and Eggs parade in Petaluma and instead enjoyed a full day of shoppage, which we never do. I had to get coffee. I am tired now. I wrote this a few minutes ago: "Right now Heidi is sitting next to me singing “I’ve got gadgets and gismos a’ plenty; I’ve got whozits and whatzits galore…” as she removes her makeup with coconut oil and a Kleenex."
Today we went to church, but I barely got there; sleep was so nice this morning I hardly got up. There were some high school kids from Racine, Wisconsin at church and they did an interpretive dance thingy. Pretty random for Calvary Chapel of Petaluma- we're not really much of a dancing church. The closest thing we have to dancing is that one song where we sing, "Oh, I feel like dancing, it's foolishness I know..." but we change the words to "Oh I feel like singing..." Yeah, that's how dancy we are. So tonight was a breakthrough for us. Hooray.
I closed the church and we got chinese food and came home to watch "Happy Feet"- does every cartoon have to be a political message these days? I was glad that they had "I love to singa" on the special features though; such a weird old cartoon.
Tomorrow we have to get some sort of physical done at our house for the life insurance policies we got a few weeks ago. You can't eat before it so we scheduled it for the day off. We'll find out the wisdom of that later. I just hope they don't take my blood.
This Thursday I am scheduled to get a haircut for the first time in like 4 months. I am nervous; pray for me.
Heidi just read that last line, looked at me, and said, "It hasn't been 4 months... at all." So I typed what she said and haven't replied to her yet. I just said, "Oh, I didn't remember." She said back, "Your hair would be like crazy long... why are you writing all that; nobody cares."
I know you care. You read this, didn't you?

No comments: