(Heidi again) Yesterday was our eight monthiversary. I can't believe how fast time is passing! We are having a great time being married and our little quirks are rubbing off on each other more each day. We have picked up each other's weird voices and animations. A couple of the lucky people who were able to watch us interact uninhibited commented, "I'd like to be a fly on your wall." I personally would not like them to be a fly on our wall because #1.) That's just creepy thinking that someone else could watch us without our knowledge. and #2.) I wouldn't want to kill them with a magazine. All that to say- we are growing to be more and more quirky- but we are doing it together (awwwwww). 
So truthfully, yesterday I completely forgot it was our eight monthiversary. I knew that it was Thursday which means that I have the day off and David gets off early, so we have the afternoon and evening together, but I forgot that it was eight monthiversary Thursday. It was a beautiful day so David and I decided to walk downtown because we live only blocks away. First we went to Powell's Sweet Shoppe (http://www.powellssweetshoppe.com).
They used to only have one in Windsor near us, but recently put one in downtown... 3 blocks from our house. Very dangerous. We bought 2 lbs of delicious candy. (In fact, I am eating some right now and have sour candy dust all over my black shirt.) They have pretty much every candy ever made and play Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on a flatscreen over and over. They also serve gelato. David and I have yet to try it, but being 3 blocks away- we will in time. Powell's is a cavity's dream. If you haven't visited and you have a sweet tooth, please do. We continued walking around and eventually ended up at Fourth & Sea for some fish 'n' chips. 
I actually got a corndog 'n' chips and shared some calamari with David. It was delicious. It was a very tasty evening. Without realizing it until today, we had a wonderful eight monthiversary. Thanks for asking.
Friday, April 27, 2007
Eight monthiversary already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment