Thursday, April 26, 2007

Take a look at Ower life

(Heidi here) For your viewing enjoyment- a photo update of Ower married life:


After a wedding in our little apartment- I miss that place sometimes



For my birthday David took me to the San Fran zoo- I love all of God's creatures- David's being a rhino :)


In the car at Arco before the amazing Josh Groban concert. They wouldn't let us bring cameras in. The security was watching for cell phones taking photos the whole time. I had my cell out to text Brig and I got told to put my phone away.


Jelly Belly fun- we got a ton of belly flops and pear jelly bellies (mmmmm) - David took me there to throw me off the scent of driving towards Sacramento for Josh Groban- it was a surprise. How sweet is he?


Sushi night--- our first attempt at making sushi ourselves- turned out pretty good, but I still prefer Sushi Tozai


Our first marriage retreat in Tahoe-- the one in the sunglasses is mine... the living one- what a stud!


Our day trip up the coast to Bodega and Fort Bragg- in the middle of gross weather it was a beautiful day out of nowhere on the coast. Our little gift from God. :)

No comments: