Monday, July 23, 2007

It was a fair day

Today we went to the Sonoma County Fair to "Bee Cool" (that's the theme this year). We decided between the two of us that we would walk through the gardens, various art displays, the maze of vendors, and visit the animals. My priority was to see the animals, of course, and go to the petting zoo. I was the one excited adult feeding the animals among toddlers and children. I decided my parents should have put me in 4-H as a child. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through our children. We indulged in some fair food: garlic fries, hot dog on a stick, shaved ice, and cotton candy. Gotta love fair food! We were pretty low key and just had fun walking around and looking at things although we didn't ride any rides. (I have a justified fear of fair rides because they put them up and tear them down so fast. There is NO way they can be safe.) Anyway- here are our favorite fair moments to share with you.









No comments: