David and I went with some church friends to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull last night. We smuggled Sour Jujubes, Mike and Ikes, Gummi Tolli Octopus and drinks in to enjoy during the movie. We enjoyed the sweets and the movie. I was glad that they staid true to the old Indy movies instead of throwing a ton of crazy effects in. The storyline was interesting, I almost jumped out of my seat a few times, and I laughed. All good things. I was pretty interested to see Shia LaBeouf acting alongside Harrison Ford. I've been a Shia fan since Even Stevens on the Disney Channel. Laugh if you will, but he's hilarious. He did a great job in the movie and managed to fit right in with Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett, and Karen Allen. I give the movie two pinkies up... c'mon, I can't do thumbs- that's so cliche'.
In the last month we have seen Iron Man, The Chronicles of Narnia, and Indiana Jones all on opening weekend. This is not normal for us. But it's been fun!
Friday, May 23, 2008
the kingdom of the crystal skull
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Heidi!
I found your blog...I like it! How funny that we met so long ago in our little WOW group and didn't become really great friends in college...well, I think I will really enjoy being able to keep up with you and David...in a totally non weirdo way :)
Post a Comment