And he won me over with his sweet ride... mmm-hmmm
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the red. I could totally see you both in this. My husband has a white '66 convertible that he restored. Did you wash it for him, or did Dave used to keep his car clean?
Not new- this was his car when we were dating. Fun summer memories in this car. This was the photo David posted to sell it on eBay. It has a new owner somewhere in CA. : ( While David was preparing to sell his bug, he was looking at a limegreen VW van- one of those ones that has the kitchenette and the back seat turns into a bed. That was very fun to ride in-- but after selling the bug and using my old Toyota Camry- he now has a green '95 BMW touring wagon. It suits him and the tons of youth food and equipment he lugs around in the back. : )
The bug was "pumpkin orange" and it's name was "Punkin.'" I got it for $500. It was pretty much always dirty; the only reason I cleaned it was to sell it (for $900)!
Maybe I will clean the '92 Touring Wagon (yes, it's a 92, not a 95) when we get a hose, hopefully before it's time to sell it!
DREAMING: about living in our own house DRINKING: water ENJOYING: having an a/c FAVE SITE FOR NOW: etsy.com FAVE STORE FOR NOW: Madewell FEELING: tiiiired FREQUENTING: the guest room LISTENING TO: our air purifier
LOVING: my hubby! he's amazing NEXT TRIP: a SoCal visit with ma to see the sister
NEXT WEDDING: Julia and Dave
PLANNING: on cleaning this room
PRAISE: God provides PRAYER: guidance for David and I
READING: the Bible and design blogs RESEARCHING: nutrition SNACKING ON: dried pineapples and brown rice cakes
THINKING ABOUT: the present and the future VISITING: Dr. Su and Dr. Cindy
WATCHING: Steel Magnolias- I'll probably regret it... it always makes me cry
6 comments:
I like the red. I could totally see you both in this. My husband has a white '66 convertible that he restored. Did you wash it for him, or did Dave used to keep his car clean?
New Car???? Nice! I actually love it!
Awesome!
We thought about getting one of these! How funny! They are so much fun to ride :)
Not new- this was his car when we were dating. Fun summer memories in this car. This was the photo David posted to sell it on eBay. It has a new owner somewhere in CA. : ( While David was preparing to sell his bug, he was looking at a limegreen VW van- one of those ones that has the kitchenette and the back seat turns into a bed. That was very fun to ride in-- but after selling the bug and using my old Toyota Camry- he now has a green '95 BMW touring wagon. It suits him and the tons of youth food and equipment he lugs around in the back. : )
The bug was "pumpkin orange" and it's name was "Punkin.'" I got it for $500. It was pretty much always dirty; the only reason I cleaned it was to sell it (for $900)!
Maybe I will clean the '92 Touring Wagon (yes, it's a 92, not a 95) when we get a hose, hopefully before it's time to sell it!
p.s. it was a '67. Darnell- I'm jealous of your husband's '66!
Post a Comment