I lost a load of laundry. I don't know how that is possible, but it is. I am missing my favorite pink Hana Surf sweatshirt from Maui, my new orange and white striped dress from Target, and white zip-up sweatshirt-- all of which, I need desparately. I am sure there are other articles of clothing missing, but the named 3 are the ones that I miss terrible and am obsessing over finding. I have searched the house. I have searched the car. I have searched mom and dad's house. How do you lose a load of laundry?! If and WHEN I find my beloved clothing, you will be the first to know which ridiculous place I lost them in. Hopefully I don't lose my mind in the search...
UPDATE: The lost load has been found. During the time of the flea infestation, David and I stayed in my sister's room for 3 weeks. I put a bunch of clothes in one of her drawers and as I was doing so I thought, "I hope I don't forget these are here... naaah. How could I forget when there would be so many things missing?"... I guess I should listen to myself better. Brigitte found them and it all came back to me...
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
lost and not found
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I left a whole suitcase full of clothes at camp before...CC's Green Valley camp ground to be exact. I didn't even realize it untill we got back home to Napa. If I'm remembering correctly, Debbie Walden's mom, who lived up there at that time, went and picked it up for me and then shipped it up to us. I was without a whole bunch of stuff for a long time.
Now you tell me...how does one leave a whole suitcase full of clothes somewhere? They leave their brain there too, that's how.
blessings to you,
Mary
Post a Comment