I've been MIA for a while now. That's what happens to David and I during the summer. A few days before the stretch of camps, we drop off the face of the planet. But I'm going to see if I can catch you up on the last month. I'll have to skimp on details, but that's just how catching up goes. Referring back to Summer Madness, the following things have come true so far:
[x] It will be blessed
[x] We will be tired
[ ] David and I will get sick
[x] Injury
[x] More freckles
[x] Crazy memories
[ ] Vehicle breaking down
[x] Learned which kids can be trusted or can't
[x] Laughing fits
[x] Deep breaths to cope
[x] Tons of water
[x] More love
[x] Lots of prayer
The score is pretty good so far! There are still a few weeks to prove me wrong. I hope they do.
1 comment:
Wow, sounds like crazy, summer fun! I bet it's nice to be home...I've missed your blog!
Post a Comment