I went to see Mamma Mia! with mom and Brigitte at noon today. It's a great girl date. It was a very fun and entertaining movie. It's not something I would buy or even want to see again in the next 6 months, but I really enjoyed it. I laughed, grimaced at Pierce Brosnan's awkward singing voice (I don't expect him to be Justin Timberlake- after all, he's James Bond), teared up at the touching or seemingly sad moments (it doesn't take much to tear me up), and left the theater feeling like I wanted to be in a musical. I also left with a jukebox-full of ABBA songs stuck in my head. But all in all, I left with a smile. And any movie that leaves me smiling and singing is worth a viewing.
Friday, July 18, 2008
mamma mia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahh, how nice you can spend so much time with mom and sister while your husband is away! I've never seen this musical but I think it might be coming to Hollywood this fall...actually, I didn't even know it was a movie!
Post a Comment