The morning that David left for Romania, I decided to join Brig, mom, and Aunt Gisela on their trip to the Jelly Belly Factory and Vacaville Outlets. We shopped, ate lunch at BJ's, shopped some more, had dinner at Chevy's and made it home a little past midnight. We shopped till we dropped- seriously. My one personal purchase for the day were the skinny brown cords from J.Crew pictured above- $6. No, Brig and I didn't buy matching outfits- we just tried them on- and then bought the same pants. For $6, can you blame us?
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
shop till we drop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mom told me about your day...SOOOOO glad that I didn't go. She attempted to invite me and the kids. Can you imagine??? What a nightmare. Hot, bored kids, kids hiding under clothing racks, kids driving their mother, grandmother, auntie Liz and Brig and Heidi crazy....No thanks, I'll pass.
We actually went down on sunday. It was fun, and cooler, and I just had Maeve. I had a great time.
Post a Comment