I just remembered that he was in The Devil Wears Prada and when he hooked up with the Princess Diaries girl he took off his shirt and his muscles were rippling, so he's got an advantage on me, but at least I get to eat carbs.
DREAMING: about living in our own house DRINKING: water ENJOYING: having an a/c FAVE SITE FOR NOW: etsy.com FAVE STORE FOR NOW: Madewell FEELING: tiiiired FREQUENTING: the guest room LISTENING TO: our air purifier
LOVING: my hubby! he's amazing NEXT TRIP: a SoCal visit with ma to see the sister
NEXT WEDDING: Julia and Dave
PLANNING: on cleaning this room
PRAISE: God provides PRAYER: guidance for David and I
READING: the Bible and design blogs RESEARCHING: nutrition SNACKING ON: dried pineapples and brown rice cakes
THINKING ABOUT: the present and the future VISITING: Dr. Su and Dr. Cindy
WATCHING: Steel Magnolias- I'll probably regret it... it always makes me cry
10 comments:
I look better than he does.
But he uses better hair product than I do, obviously.
And he has whiter teeth. He probably uses Crest White Strips, or Crest White Strips Pro.
I just remembered that he was in The Devil Wears Prada and when he hooked up with the Princess Diaries girl he took off his shirt and his muscles were rippling, so he's got an advantage on me, but at least I get to eat carbs.
Yeah I can see it...I LOVE that series!!
Holy Cow!
Holy Cow!
wow, yeah he definitely kind of does!
You definitely have a handsome hubby! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
Yes, I do think... and I love Jane!
Post a Comment