Tuesday, June 02, 2009

pennsylvania

David grew up playing soccer with Justin and we were so excited to be able to travel to their wedding in Pennsylvania. Justin met Mandy when his mom invited her over for Thanksgiving in 2007. She is quite happy with her role in bringing them together as she was sure they were
 perfect for each other- and they are. David and I were both very excited for their wedding because they really are a match made in heaven. We love them both and wish we lived closer, but at least we have a free place to stay when we decide to visit D.C. again! ; )

At the rehearsal dinner.

David and the other groomsmen and best men. Justin is front middle.

David reading scripture during the ceremony.

The adorable couple.

At the reception. We got to sit together which was nice. I was afraid David would be at a wedding party table and I would be all alone!

David and soccer buddies Eric and Austin he hasn't seen in forever.

Soccer buds again, but with the addition of Justin. I think they were supposed to be gangsta'?

Our attempt to get a photo with Mandy and Justin. Ha ha... Mandy was talking to someone.

She finally turned around.

Us and Chris, one of Justin's best men. He was staying at Justin's place before the wedding too so we spent quite a bit of time with him in the days before.

The end of the evening. Justin and Mandy were off to Costa Rica! Sounds nice right now, huh?

No comments: